NEWER MODEL Available! Introducing the X2 DTG Printer
Although we still have a few Model X left, we have an exciting new model available. The X2 is the most reliable and easy to use DTG printer on the market with WiFi connectivity, huge 7-inch touch screen and many upgrades to internal components to make it the best choice for your t-shirt business.
(Or continue reading below for information on the Model X)
Model X Direct-to-Garment Printer by DTG Connection
Get even more for less. The Model X dtg printer is an ideal solution for new garment printing businesses and existing print shops looking to expand their offerings to include digital printing. With new white ink chemistry, high image quality, auto table height, and automated setup and maintenance, the Model X easily outperforms its competition.
Exceptional Earning Potential & Fast Profits
See how you can earn more than $16,875 per month! The DTG-C Model X DTG printer gives you the ability to earn high profit margins on custom garments.
Request a FREE Custom ROI Estimate
Let one of our DTG printer experts review your business opportunity and develop a custom package quote and estimated ROI based on your specific details.
Industrial digital printing technology at an affordable price
Built to DTG-C’s world-class quality standards, the Model X offers rugged, industrial-strength steel construction and reliable, time-proven components with the latest updates in the industry. The Model X is a workhorse ready to fill demanding jobs for years to come.
Newly formulated white ink
Model X ink is specially formulated to stay in a liquid form for longer. Unlike other direct to garment printers that require rigorous white head cleaning, Model X maintenance is a breeze. This new ink formula ensures easier cleaning and a much more consistent white ink flow. Additionally Model X ink provides better wash fastness and vibrancy.
Consistent results with perfect table height
When printing items with various thickness, it is important that your table is as close to the print head as possible. Other printers require you to make this adjustment manually, but the Model X utilizes new technology to ensure your table is always at the appropriate height. This reduces the amount of maintenance and virtually eliminates mis-prints.
Request a FREE Sample DTG Printed T-Shirt
Send us a request for more information today and we will send you product information and a FREE SAMPLE T-SHIRT printed on new DTG-C X2 DTG printer
- Printable Substrates – 100% cotton and high-cotton blends; 100% light poly, up to 50/50 dark poly, wood and canvas. Hats, shoes and other extended media options coming soon
- Operating Environment – 59F/15C to 90F/32C, Humidity 45-80% RH, non-condensing humidifier recommended
- Electrical Requirements – 100/120VAC 50-60Hz, 0.65A max, 70 watts
- Curing Temperatures and Times – Heat Press (conveyor times vary) Light shirt (CMYK only): 356F/180C, 40 seconds; Dark shirt – 330F/165C, 90 seconds
- Ink – Genuine DTG-C-approved direct to garment water-based pigmented CMYK and white inks
- Pretreatment – DTG-C-approved pretreatment formulas. Use included HVLP Wagner power sprayer or automatic sprayer in a separate room from your printer.
- Required Operating System – Windows 7/8/10, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Printable Area – Up to 16 x 19.6 inches
- Print Head Technology – Ricoh piezo-electric drop-on-demand inkjet
- Ink Chambers/Nozzles per Chamber – 4 Ricoh print heads 8 channels/192 nozzles per channel
- Typical Print Speeds – (10″ x 8″ graphic, light garment)
– Speed: 28 seconds
– Fine: 42 seconds
- Resolution Settings –
– Speed: 600×600 dpi/4 pass
– Fine: 600×600 dpi/8 pass
– Superfine: 1200×1200 dpi/16 pass
- Ink Delivery System – Advanced closed-loop delivery system; Auto ink circulation system for white channels
- Table Height Adjustment – Precision manual table height adjustment up to 1.2″/3.0 cm
- Maintenance Features – Precise ink monitoring, auto ink maintenance system, automated print head cleaning, power purge system to help fill and remove ink from system
- Connectivity – Supports USB drive and Ethernet
- Dimensions – 18.9″H x 52.2″L x 33.9″W
- Weight – 242.5 lbs (110 kg)
- Standard Table –
- Small 10.5″ x 13″ / 26.6 x 33 cm
- Medium 12.6″ x 18″ / 32 x 45.7 cm
- Large 16″ x 19.6″ / 40.6 x 49.8 cm
* 0% financing with approved credit. Terms and conditions apply. Finance fee will be assessed at time of purchase. Please speak to your representative for more details.