This is the NEW GENERATION HEAT STATION | Designed as an in-line addition to any DTF™ printing setup. This is a 16.5″ x 24″ heating station with adjustable temperature and time controls and is designed to work with all DTF™ films.
This equipment is designed for curing DTF™ powder to the film, so you don’t have to do so in an oven or other heating device. High-quality design ensures reliability and long-lasting use.
Includes built-in mini purifier / fume extractor!
Also works perfectly with DTG printers that are being used for DTF™, (including for the Ricoh Ri1000 / Ri2000, Epson F2000/F2100/F3070 and the Brother GTX / GTXPro DTG Printers). Most DTG printers have platen sizes up to 16″ x 20″ (the heating surface of this Heat Station accommodates up to 16.5″ x 24″). This Heat Station can handle DTF™ film that covers these DTG platen sizes, plus some additional space for even larger sheets / platens that may arise in future.
- Accepts DTF™ Film Sizes including A4, A3 and A3+ and A2 (up to 16.5″ x 24″)
- Compact Design Ensures Safe Placement on Any Tabletop or Counter
- Energy Efficient Design Ensures Low Power Consumption
- Adjustable Vent
- Adjustable Temperature and Time
- Recommended Temperature for A3 or larger sheets, use 125°C for 135 -145 seconds. For A4 or smaller sheets use 120° C for 120 seconds)
- New Heating Plate Design for even and consistent heating
- Buzzer prompts when the countdown is over
- 110V – plugs into a regular outlet
- BUILT-IN mini purifier / fume extractor!
- Low noise, easy to use.
WARNING: WORK IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA and use Protective Equipment when working with DTF™ products and processes as fumes may be hazardous. DTF™ inks and film require a good humidity environment – over 50% humidity is highly recommended to minimize risk of ink clogs and film buckling.